The Boys’ Brigade (BB) is the world’s first Uniformed Organisation for Youth. Since its formation in Scotland in 1883, the impact of the BB has spread throughout the world, existing in 60 countries to date.
The Boys’ Brigade 2nd Singapore Company was founded in 1931. The Company had its operations in 3 other schools before establishing itself in Victoria School in 1982 with 102 recruits. For consistently delivering quality programmes for its Boys, Second Company has attained the JM Fraser Award for Excellence (Gold) for 19 consecutive years (1999-2016) since the inception of the award in 1998.
The CCA will enable our students to:
- Develop and grow in character
- Acquire life skills to solve problems and respond to challenges
- Learn to collaborate and communicate with others effectively
- Become loyal and responsible citizens and servant leaders
- Appreciate music and heritage by learning the bagpipes or drums
- Improve physical fitness and lead balanced and meaningful lives
Saturdays: 7.45am to 12pm
Additional trainings may be arranged on selected weekdays of March, July and August in preparation for upcoming competitions or ceremonial parades