Badminton in Victoria School was actually “revived” in the early months of the year 1947 as stated in the yearbook of 1948. Over the years, both our B and C Divisions have won many Top 4 positions in the East Zone Championships and we have also achieved Top 8 in the National Championships.
The CCA will enable our students to:
- equip with the necessary skills, tactical strategies and attitudes that are required of a Badminton player
- learn to work as a team
- develop identity, determination, patience, resiliency and winning attitude
- develop Sportsman qualities (e.g. Sportsmanship and fair play)
- be disciplined in trainings and in games
- excel to the highest potential of every individual player
- forge strong friendships and a sense of camaraderie among teammates.
- deepen the passion for the sport
Monday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (School Hall)
Wednesday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (School Hall)
Friday: 2.30 to 5.30pm (School Hall)