The first Victoria School Football team was formed in 1965. Victoria School won its first district championship in 1966 and finished runner up in the National games scene in 2006, 2009, 2010 and 2011 in the C division tournaments.
The CCA will enable our students to :
- Help each participant develop their football abilities to their fullest potential.
- Cultivate a sense of appreciation and passion for football, in supporting a vibrant school sports culture.
- Develop a student with good character and one who practises Victoria Schools’ core values of P-R-I-D-E (Performance Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Empathy).
- Acquire and develop physical strength and agility as well as mental resilience over the years.
- Develop within each participant the high ideals of sportsmanship, fair play, cooperation, self-control, courage, discipline, and respect for authority.
- Exhibit model sportsman qualities such as Sportsmanship, Fair Play and Graciousness by the end of their 4 years in football.
- Develop and promote the importance of team effort and unity during games and practice
Monday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (VS school field)
Wednesday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (VS school field)
Friday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (VS school field/ Home United Youth Football Academy)