Victoria School Shooting Club was established in 1992 with only 6 members and grew to about 25 members today. Previously known as Air Rifle Club, VS Shooting Club was training with only air rifles until 2009. Trainings were conducted in shooting range outside of Victoria School. The dream of having our very own shooting range was finally realised when we moved to our new campus at Siglap Link in 2003.
The CCA will enable our students to:
- Learn and use the necessary skills, knowledge and attitudes expected of a shooter.
- Develop students with good character, one that embodies the core values, vision and mission of Victoria School through trainings and competitions.
- Acquire and develop mental resilience through sharpening and deepening level of concentration.
- Build physical discipline through increased stamina, strength, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills that apply, not only to this sport, but to all of life.
- Cultivate personal responsibility in safety and skill development.
- Develop positive mental attitude through in house competitions within the club.
- Experience and appreciate the passion for sports in general and shooting in particular.
Monday: 3.30 to 6.00pm (Rifle Range)
Wednesday: 3.30 to 6.00pm (Rifle Range)
Friday: 2.30 to 5.00pm (Rifle Range)