Victoria School Cricket CCA has a history way back from 1948. Being a gentleman’s game, this CCA has produced many young individuals that uphold the GPS vision of the school. This sport has also carved many students into fine and capable leaders who display their leadership skills in and out of the CCA. The Cricket CCA has displayed consistent performances in both B and C divisions, attaining top 3 positions in the National School Games.
Being a Cricket player will enable the boys to:
- Acquire sportsmanship skills and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline.
- Mould into a gentleman, a professional and a sportsman.
- Develop situation-based thinking skills, especially on the field during a match
- Enhance their love for the sport
- Put their leadership and decision making skills to use
- Make new friends who have the similar passion in the sport as them
Monday: 3 to 6 pm (school field)
Tuesday: 3 to 6 pm (school field)
Friday: 2 to 5 pm (school field/external field)
If training is at an external field, 1 way transport would be provided from school to the external venue and training would be from 2.30 to 5.30 pm.