The first Victoria School Table-Tennis team was formed in 1956. Victoria School won its first district championship in 1964 and its first national title in 2014.
The CCA will enable our students to :
- Cultivate a sense of appreciation and passion for sports in general and table tennis in particular, in supporting a vibrant school sports culture.
- Learn the necessary skills, knowledge and attitudes that are required of a Table-tennis player.
- Develop a student with good character and one who practises Victoria Schools’ core values of P-R-I-D-E (Performance Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Empathy).
- Acquire and develop physical strength and agility as well as mental resilience over the years.
- Develop good character through sports training and competitions.
- Exhibit model sportsman qualities such as Sportsmanship, Fair Play and Graciousness by the end of their 4 years in Table-Tennis.
- Develop team spirit and a positive mental attitude through healthy sports competitions.
Monday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (Hall)
Wednesday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (Hall)
Friday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (Hall)