Philosophy of Education
Victorians are talented and high-calibre students. We believe that Victoria School has the tradition, people, school climate, resources and programmes to groom Victorians into worthy and respected members of our society. To support its mission, Victoria School is committed to the following:
- Continuing and maintaining VS’s quest for excellence and integrity in all its undertakings.
- Recognising and rewarding performance and achievement at all levels.
- Enhancing quality of programmes by developing partnership with corporations and tertiary institutions, which will ensure the relevance of the programmes offered.
- Developing programmes that instil the Victoria Spirit in its members and continue the rich tradition of the school.
- Promoting a globally orientated environment.
- Promoting an innovative atmosphere that strives for continuous improvement.
- Contributing actively to the community.