To: Victorians and Parents
28 December 2017
Traffic arrangements in January 2018
- As the school term starts, a gentle reminder on the traffic arrangements. Please refer to Map I below.
- On days with good weather, as per current arrangement, parents’ vehicles will not be allowed to enter the school campus to drop off their son. This is to ensure safety of our Victorians students who are walking into the school.
- For students who take their parents’ car to school, they should alight at the drop-off bay just before Gate 1 at Siglap Link.
- After being dropped off, Victorians should walk and enter the school via the pedestrian path alongside Gate 1.
- For students who take bus to school, they should enter the school via Side Gate A or Side Gate B, The additional gate next to Side Gate A will be open to ease human traffic during morning school hours (Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri - 6:30am to 7:35am; Thu - 7:30am to 8:35am). This gate will be manned by a school staff to ensure school security when it is open.
Wet weather (rainy days)
- On rainy days, parents’ cars should enter via Gate 1. Parents should drop their sons at the school foyer, and exit via Gate 2. Please follow the traffic directional signs and drive slowly within the school compound.
- For students who take bus to school, they should enter the school via Side Gate A or Side Gate B.